Festool “Cleantex” CT36E (HEPA)
The only vac in the test with no trace of fine-dust leakage, a critical requirement for RRP work; onboard hose garage provides the most reliable hose storage; kickstand parking brake solidly holds vac in place; Festool Systainer tool boxes click into the vac’s top for onboard tool storage and transport.
Short body design is not the easiest to push around the jobsite.
- Vac motor amps: 2.9 to 8.3
- Connected tool amps: 3.7 to 9.1
- Nominal canister volume: 9.5 gal.
- Cord length: 24 feet 4 inches
- Hose size: 12 feet 1 inch; 27mm i.d.; hose end 23mm i.d.; (anti-static)
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Country of origin: Germany
- Price: $700
- Includes: Fleece filter bag
- Static lift (suction): 47 to 88 inches of water
- Noise at 8 feet away: 70 dBA
- Filter-bag volume: 7.5 gal.
Definitely a premium vac with premium performance.